Binoculars

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Selah

I was walking down the road a few days ago, I saw a mad man apparently in a world of his own and i thought to myself " that could have been me".

I see kids begging on the streets and i say to myself "that could have been me".

I see the Blind man and his cripled brother and i say to myself " that could have been me".

I travel on the Highway and see a lot of accidents and charred remains of human flesh and I say to myself "that could have been me". I think about my life, where i've been and where i am and i cannot but pause to thank God for all he has done.

You may think that he hasnt done anything for you, permit me to say thats a BIG lie. The fact that you are alive and able to read this.. is proof that He has been good to you. Think about the vast number of people who cant read. Think about the air you breathe, the food you eat and the clothes you wear. Thats enough reason for you to be thankful to God.

See clearly with the help of the Binoculars: You have every reason to be thankful to God, Pause and think about where you have been and where you are and you'll see that He has indeed been good to you. Give Him praise

2 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    True words. It's amazing how God saves us from stuff we don't even know about. There's a new song from Kurt Carr called 'God blocked it', speaks of how God stops attackes without us even knowing.

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I quite agree with your views, and as individuals, we ought to think about all we have and be thankful.

    I have learnt by experience not to complain about my challenges, because they push me up the ladder of success.

    We should all be grateful for what we are today!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home