Binoculars

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

We dont want WANNABES

Do you know that no two people are exactly alike, everybody is unique and different from each other. Even identical twins who look alike physically differ in their personalities and are unique in their own different and special ways.

What is personality? It is that which constitutes distinction of person; individuality or can be described as a person's UNIQUE characteristics or trait.

Everybody has got a personality and that is what makes you unique and different from others. Failure to appreciate and love your uniqueness, is failure to love your personality and self.

There was a time in my life when i didnt appreciate myself and my uniqueness, i didnt appreciate what made me different from others. I always tried to be somebody else i didnt love me for me. i failed to see that i've got my own thing going on. I was wasting away gradually.

So many people are like that (you could be one of them) they don't love their uniqueness and they always try to be other people. Permit me to say this: the best you can be is the greatest WANNABE! and not who you have been created to be. You would be an echo and not a voice, you would be a shadow and not an original. Why try to be somebody else when the whole world needs YOU. Your UNIQUENESS is the spice we need in this world.

See clearly with the help of the Binoculars: Those things like your talents, mannerisms, gifts, height, looks, body build, e.t.c that makes you different from others, begin to appreciate them who knows they could be the things that would catapult you into your destiny. QUIT trying to be someone else.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yup, a lot of us spend our lives trying to be somebody else. We need to realise that it is until we decide to be unique and completely original that we will ever become anything !!

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger saade said…

    You know Kemi we have similar thoughts posted on our blogs it's good feeling having our minds work in tandem to drive home the all important message of staying true to your originality and taking pride in yourself.People lose sight of the fact that the quality that makes them different does not suggest their inferiority rather it stands to remind them that they are yet to proof to the world why they are different and why nobody else can be like them or do what they can do or have done as the case may be.

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I couldn't help yelling, "Please tell me to be myself".

    I have probably acted like someone else and it all got me into trouble and i was never fulfilled, because i never did it just right.

    Now i can finally be Me, because without me the world would be robbed of the difference i can make!

    Thanks for helping me see myself through your (perfect) Binoculars.

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    KEMI

    will likw to know more about you

    send me your e-mail addy and phone

    my data are

    SAM. O. SALAU
    SAMDAHRAY@YAHOO.COM
    WWW.SAMOSALAU.4T.COM
    (+234)08023415875

    HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU

     

Post a Comment

<< Home